Friday, May 23, 2014

THE GIRL AT THE WINDOW

"Welcome to Burger King, you can order when ready."

Said the cute gal at the window. She had a great smile and she winked at my young friend, Blaine. This story took place in the mid eighties.

"May we each have a chili-dog with cheese?" I said.

"Sorry." She said, thrown off guard. "We don't serve chili-dogs with cheese."

"Oh darn. I was really in the mood for one." I said.

"Oh well, we'll just have two chili-dogs, without the cheese."

"I wish I could help." She said nervously. "But we just don't serve chili-dogs."

"That's okay." I said. "We'll be quite happy with the good-old, stand-by regular hot dogs."

"Sir! We don't serve hot dogs here!!! Burger King is a hamburger joint!!"

"Excellent!" I exclaimed.

Then could you please give me a:


BIG MAC ! !






No comments:

Post a Comment