Monday, March 24, 2014

UNDER MOM'S DRESS

"Leave me alone!!" screamed at my siblings.

"They're making fun of me, Mommy!" I whined.

I was about 3 (my sister says 6) years old, and the baby of the family. There were 7 of us kids.

"Please!" I pled. "Do something!"

"Tell them to quit looking at me, Mom!" I bawled again, pathetically.

But they wouldn't stop. They were having way too much fun!

So, I crawled into the one place where my mean brothers and sisters couldn't hurt me - - - -

UNDER MOM'S DRESS!

Now, this really made them howl with laughter

Then I wrapped myself around her legs.

"Look at the little baby!" They hooted. "He's hiding under his mommy's dress!"

"Now that's enough children." Mom said, and they'd let up, for a while.

I finally had to stop doing it, because as I grew bigger, I started exposing Mom's legs way too much!

Over the many years since then, my siblings still tease me about the hiding-under-the-dress thing.

But I'm proud that I was such a genius to come up with an innovative idea like hiding - - - -


Under Mom's Dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment