Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MY FAMILY JEWELS


"Let's take a walk."

One day, just after Amy and I started dating, we decided to go for a walk in the woods.

Soon, we got to a barbed-wire fence.

As I was climbing over the fence, the crotch of my pants got stuck in the barbed wire.

"Darn it!" I yelled. "I hate it when this happens!"

I tried for a long time to get my pants loose, but I only cut my fingers and hand several times.

(Good thing it was only my fingers and hand).

"Ouch!" I bawled.

I really wished I had some scissors or a knife to cut me free.

"Amy, would you please turn around so that I can pull my pants off in private?" I asked.

Finally, I got free and put my pants back on.

I allowed Amy to turn around, promising that I wouldn't pull any tricks on her.

I teased about how one's family jewels could be damaged in such situations.

And that they are very valuable!

Amy seemed to find it all very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment