Monday, March 24, 2014

CATHY PEES HER PANTS

“Miss West, may I please go to the toilet!?” Cathy Boone pleaded.

"I really, really need to go, or I'll wet my pants!!"

This story happened when we were in the 2nd grade.

"I have told you three times now, Cathy!!" Miss West said sternly. "The answer is NO!"

Behind our teacher's back, we called her "The Wicked Witch of the West." She looked like her, sounded like her, and acted like her. She was meaner than the dickens!!

"Now, return to your seat, Cathy," The teacher said. "or, you can go to the Principal's office!" 

Cathy tried. She held herself tightly, crossed her legs, and danced around, as she struggled to reach her desk, without peeing right then and there!

She finally made it to her chair.

BUT SHE COULDN'T HOLD IT!

Her warm urine sprayed out fast and furious, from a very full bladder!!

Not only did it soak her, but it also drenched Robert's shoes. (Robert was the name of the kid that sat behind Cathy). Since I sat across the isle, I had a perfect view. I knew that Robert would get wet!

"Darn you, Cathy!!!" Robert yelled, all upset. "You could have warned me! I could have moved!"

We all laughed except Cathy. She wailed in humiliation!

Fortunately for her, the recess bell rang. Miss West rushed us all out the door.

Word spread like wildfire. Everyone laughed about the incident.

When the bell rang again, we all returned to our classroom.

"My heck!!" We all yelled. "That's hot steam!"

We could feel it, see it, smell it, and even taste it! It was so GROSS!

We didn't know where Cathy was, but the smelly steam came from her leotards, (tights) that were draped across the radiator to dry!

For the rest of the school year, Miss West was really nice and treated Cathy like her favorite pet.

And now, after 52 years, we still tell the story, of when- - - - 


CATHY PEED HER PANTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment