Sunday, April 6, 2014

SKINNY DIPPING

"Someone's coming!" Marty yelled.

"Quick, hide!" Sam squealed!

We were at one of our favorite swimming holes, way out on the Bear Paw.

We thought we had plenty of time to hide if someone came.

But we were wrong!!

Marty, Ron, and Sam scrambled to the bank, and successfully got their shorts on.

"Hurry George!!" They yelled! "HURRY!"

Rats! My shorts were all the way across the pond. When I finally got there, I raced up the bank and did my best to crawl into the bushes.

I didn't have time to put my shorts on. I just froze in position and hoped nobody noticed me.

But I was not able to cover my whole body.

I was worried that my buns were exposed!

Darn it! A truck stopped.

"Hi guys." They laughed. "Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, just swimming! It's such a nice day for it, it's so hot." Sam rambled, annoying me like crazy!!

"A good day for swimming, indeed." The driver acknowledged. "I wish I had my trunks."

"Hey, what's that over there?" The other guy asked.

"Oh, nothing." Ron answered, not very convincingly. He needed to take lying lessons from me!!

"It's a chipmunk!!" Sam joked. "They're all over the place. He's a big one!"

"Well, if he's a chipmunk, he sure has HUGE   CHEEKS!" The driver bellowed.

Everyone grabbed their sides and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment